oops, my bad...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

was chatting with mum when she lightly mentioned that she didn't really breastfeed me when i was a baby.

mum: yeah, in fact i hardly breastfed u at all.

me: !!!!!!!


no wonder we hardly understand each other and are constantly at loggerheads!


i was rather miffed that mum actually chose not to sacrifice just a little by breastfeeding me - i mean, i was her baby!!! (literally, of course.)

"but why didnt u breastfeed me?!?!" i cried indignantly.

she shot back, "because you didnt know how to suck!"



......



oh.

12 tortoises in a row!:

said...

ahahahhaha..sherry, sherry...ahahahhaha

:D

Felicia said...

ahahahh typical answer...my mum said that before too, not meaning me i think

sherry said...

ck: hahah, laugh at me some more! poor me la... =P

pesky: really? u couldnt suckle too???? HAHAHA.

said...

ahahahha...funny so must laugh la nyahaha

muahahaha has a very good point!

;p

sherry said...

muahahaha: LOL.... hahahaha damn funny la! and so silly...! XD

ck: hahaha, still laughing!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They say that children who are breastfed are smarter, more well adapted and less likely to suffer from health issues.

I guess that's explanatory in itself.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

rebekah said...

...im speechless in my own way.

sherry said...

er!c: WHAT??? LAUGH SO MUCH SOME MORE!!!! haha...

bonnie: EVILLLLLLNYAAAA!!!! bonnie!!! actually, i thought of that too, lol... but still! u evil sangat...!

reb: hehe. i understand. ^^

Anonymous said...

hey i wasn't breastfed too! but i'm no way stupider...!!

sherry said...

er!c: WAHAHAHAHAHA. ya la, stupid bonnie insult us! =P

Anonymous said...

maybe she was breastfed cos she couldn't swallow cow milk! hah! kept on vomiting out the milk! :P LOL! no offence... jk oni...