let's give them something to talk about

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

indeed.

today a friend pulled me aside and quietly told me that a colleague of ours has been going around telling people that i like this guy. not that it's a huge issue, but she just wanted me to be aware of it.

i was mildly wth. not that i'm much bothered anyway, and according to my friend, not that anyone is much bothered either - e.g. they hardly believe it.

WAHAHAHA. i so felt like snorting when i heard that.

cos seriously wey, no one pays much attention to this kind of rumours anymore.

and oh yeah, this little incident - sorta a pet peeve to me edi:

today we were having some respondants coming up to our company for this group discussion, and one of the guy was a bit unsure of the whereabouts of our company.

he said that if we didnt see him in five minutes, he'd call for directions (again).

so me and my friend waited at the elevators. the doors of the elevator directly in front of us opened and we had perfect view of the man inside - and i must say, he's quite handsome (note that i said handsome, not cute).

then he took a few measured steps out of the elevator and introduced himself as the respondant.

my friend and i nearly died on the spot.

COS HE WAS SO FREAKING EFFEMINATE!

like, OMFG.

hello, what's it with good-looking guys being all gay?

yeesh.


[yes this post is edited. heh.]

6 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

YAH!! what is it with them and ending up gay-ish or girly???

sherry said...

pesky: hahaha exactly! was speechless wey when i saw him. ick.

Anonymous said...

aww... why? did u like potong stim? hahahaha... serious ker all good looking guys are gay or girly?

Anonymous said...

aww... why? did u like potong stim? hahahaha... serious ker all good looking guys are gay or girly?

sherry said...

er!c: ahaha eh read my sentence again... "what's it with good-looking guys being all gay?"

Anonymous said...

ok..... let me repeat my comment...

"aww... why? did u like potong stim? hahahaha... serious ker all good looking guys are gay?"