no longer stewing

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

i'm happy again. =)

ok off to cook maggi mee to eat. dinner!

[edit]

oooh blogger not down anymore.

so yeah, anyway. today was both good and bad.

bad cos me din earn a cent today. haha my fault la, was running around not doing work. carmen (my field exec) marah edi... >_<"

wanted to take day off tomorrow but this particular project gonna be closed tomorrow itself, so i should be a bit more responsible mah.

hate the project though. everyone who's doing it hates it. earning peanuts for these past few days is not funny, ok. peanuts wey. PEANUTS.

but today was good cos...

well, it was good. =)

[edit]

oooh oooh siu fai has started a blog! you won't BELIEVE how long it took for him to come up with the url, ok.

honestly.

excerpt from his very first entry:

"After a long deliberation on choosing a name (hah!) , I finally landed on this. Pretty cool eh? =D"

guess what name he ended up with?

......

csfai.blogspot.com.

...... hahahahaha. siu fai, u're just so cute sometimes. XD

6 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

kesian work so hard. I'm starting to get freaked out by the working world I dunno why but I just freaked out on my blog!!!

ьем said...

did u just call siu fai C-U-T-E?

O.o.......

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA..;D

btw, now that the interview is over, my england is more powderful already so can visit his blog hahahah ;D

Felicia said...

^ hahahaahhaa england more powderful! xD

Anonymous said...

err....i would not say bout the cute part.

Unknown said...

o.O

sherry said...

felixiah: u super freaked out and panicky... it'll soon be over, k? hang in there...

ck: hahaha siu fai cute wat! XD

reb: haiyo, when i said cute i meant... nvm. HAHA.

gunnerkid: =P