ridiculous or not?

Saturday, April 08, 2006

ding dong song - gunther & the sunshine girls


let me tell u.

so i was mentioning to my mum that i'm planning to go pulau redang either with colleagues or with friends (oi, chai kun! bila pergi? haha...).

and my mum started protesting, say the sea very dangerous. got big waves. got tsunami. got godzilla. etc etc.

anyway not that it really mattered cos the she said the same thing when i wanted to go pangkor last time. in the end also i went.

but sis went, "if you don't let her go now, then when will u?"

mum continued bout dangers of the sea and godzilla.

so sis asked, "then i also cannot go to redang la?"

and u know what my mum said?

she said, "ohhh, you different! u're getting married already, u wanna go redang go la!"

......

WHAT

THE

HECK?!?!


me and my sis were like...... o.O then -_-"

my mum's reasoning that sis can go redang but i can't is because sis is GETTING MARRIED and i'm not.

so, if a big wave comes along, it'll wipe me out but will miraculously avoid my sis because gosh, SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!

ah, i see.

look, i'd really like to go redang. i'd love to go on a holiday wih friends. really.

so quick, find me a husband! i need to get married asap!

like, WOOT.

*rolls eyes*

6 tortoises in a row!:

said...

ehhhhhhhhhhhh..we're going NEXT WEEK!! didn't they tell you??? O.o oh no oh no oh no......

Anonymous said...

awww...

faster get married la! hahaha...

go propose to daniel lee...

sherry said...

ck: hahahahaha yes i know edi. but nvm la u all go, easier for me to go during may than now.

er!c: hahahah yeah! become mrs daniel lee for real! XD

said...

so sorry yeah..we shall go GENTING haha

Felicia said...

yalah... i was asked to go Redang and Sabah in May too but but... >< You know my own schedule... ><

sherry said...

ck: yesssssss we go genting~~~ hahahahaha! and dear it's ok la, really =)

felixiah: pls la ur schedule super packed edi...