kancil hits bimmer

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ok anyway. so here's what happened. hit the fella's car and all cos i was bloody careless. called dad and he said better report.

damage wasnt much la, my car headlights kena smashed. his car kena scratched and the rim was slightly kemek.

he said he had to catch a movie, rush for meeting, etc and won't be free the rest of the day to make the police report. i told him if he was free after that just gimme a call la, cos i can hop out of office anytime.

he did call me later on, so i went off with him in search of a police station. which was kinda dangerous, cos technically he was a stranger.

(yes i kena lecture kao kao edi. parents scolded me not bcos i hit his car but bcos i went off in his car. even HE sorta lectured me. like, wth wey.)

we managed to find this police station in bangsar, but we were told that we had to make the report in the pusat bandaraya police station. couldnt go there at that time cos he was rushing for this business convention thingy.

i did mention he has his own business, and i was really curious bout it. everytime i asked what sort of business it was, he asked me to go to the convention, "then u will know".

(-_-")

and he was really into getting me to go for the convention. i myself was torn between curiousity, incredulity and amusement.

(no i didnt go to the convention cos it was too freaking last minute and i would be home quite late.)

anyway dad later told me that he'll make the police report with me the next morn, the fella can go make his own separate report. which was what we did, though he did chide me for not "waiting" for him.

...... nevermind.

with the police report done, we called up each other and then went out for lunch. look, i was kidding when i said he was hitting on me. he was more of interested in getting me to be his business partner cos he "wants to change me".

no pimp jokes please. u wont be the first one to crack that joke. trust me.

and i was called a dumb girl by kor and farouk (one of my superior)! =(

SO EVIL LA BOTH OF THEM. as if i'm under the bimmer guy's spell just bcos he drives a bmw. wth la wey.

and actually i'm still a little worried if we'd be able to claim the insurance cos the accident happened in midvalley carpark, a private property. should be can la, but i wont be at peace until the whole thing's settled.

and if u must know, bimmer guy's ok-looking. and he's short. and he comes across as rather materialistic to me.

so girls out there, if you're interested, lemme know. *winks*

5 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

*snorts*

I kinda pity you in a way. Everytime YOU do something wrong/silly/whatever, everyone seems to think aish stupid Sherry again, or silly girl, dumb girl, blur, ignorant naive.

Eh, haven't you like, matured since the last I knew you? :x

Don't worry la, part of the reason why you always get lectured/chided/called dumb is coz you sudah ingrained that stupid image onto ppl's minds somewhat.

Anonymous said...

Wow... This guy is... Weird? No. Unusual? No. Can't find the word to describe him but chiding you for following a stranger when he offered and asking you to be his partner so he can change you?

Something's definitely up with this man...

Anonymous said...

yes, he is weird. u are weirder...tsk tsk tsk...gosh, whatever happened to never talk to strangers?

besides, he is very very weird. he IS weird...there's no words to describe it...how old is he? 12??? so ungentleman...should pay u some money, make the report himself and then call you that he did....not bring u in his car to a police station...

are u sure its the truth u're telling and not some dream u dreamed of? ;)

sure can one lah...since when insurance can only be claimed only in public roads? takkan midvalley pay u money meh??

a beemer somemore..fuiyoh. dasyhat.

sherry said...

felixiah: *sighs* yes i know. ppl just see me as this silly little girl, no? but i do agree it was rather dumb of me. still, i trusted that fella mah. ok, now that sounds dumb as well. yeesh.

bonnie: yeah he was kinda interested in getting me to be one of his business partners. not that it really mattered to him (and to me) if i joined la, he just thought it would be a good opportunity for me. prob some networking thingy la.

reb: he was a stranger who drives a bmw, baby! haha just kidding. anyway dear, it's not HIM who should be paying. I'M the one in the wrong. plus, both of us must make police report not just one party. and it was the sergeant himself who told us bout the insurance thing. *bangs head on wall*

Felicia said...

yar errr... your comment just underlined blurpotness xD i know la, sometimes it seems easy to trust ppl. but really, got to be "rude" at times to be safe