poh yen was right

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i HAVE put on weight!

i've NEVER been 43kg before ok. i don't know WHEN that extra one or two kgs crept up on me (and probably deposited in my ass. why dont u go up to my chest, huh? HUH? stupid fats).

mum was damn happy. she was like, exclaiming to the doctor "oh, my daughter is the same weight as i am!" and laughed coquettishly WTH.

*grumbles*

hmm oh italy won. not like i was supporting australia anyway but kesian them. lose until so 冤枉. (heehee, look reb, i can publish chinese words on my blog =p)

anyway gtg la wanna sleep earlier. btw wtf kind of gambar digital they want? must be in diskette some more. diskettes sudah obsolete la (ok fine, obsolete to me la).

oh and my height is 156cm after all. i always thought i was 155cm.

I'M TALLER THAN I THINK wheeeee hahahahahahahahahaha! *cough*

one cm is damn a lot to me ok, so shut up. >=P

5 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

我是可以写中文了,encoding not right only merr..

:)

sherry said...

reb: ahahahaha! NOW i can read ur words... =P

Unknown said...

43kg and 156cm tall. that means your BMI is 17.67. underweight leh...=)

Anonymous said...

i'm 175cm!



hehehehehehhe....XD


wei,who's calculating bmi??!?!huh?!?!?
hmmmph.who cares about those lousy digits?!?!dun follow them!!they're fake i tell you!FAKE!!!

*grumble grumble*

sherry said...

gunner: i'm underweight? haha. ok ok i shall eat more :D

muahahaha: shut up la i know u're tall!!! hmph. and yeah those digits are fake. *nods solemnly*