the "fight"

Sunday, July 23, 2006

was woken up early this morning when jialin called me all the way from perak (haha).

jialin: sherry, u're still sleeping?

me: *grunts* no, YOU woke me up!

jialin: ya sorry but i just read bout this fight that happened in upm...

me: *groans* oh no now even u're asking me bout it!

jialin: no cos i'm in 7-11 now and i just saw the chinese newspapers the headlines read there was a fight!

me: ya la, nothing wan la the fight...

jialin: so are u ok? i mean, u're not scratched or hurt or anything right???


...... gosh i miss jialin SO MUCH wey. she made me want to laugh my head off and hug her at the same time.

=')

(for those not in the know, she's in utp now doing mechanical engineering. with some luck she might be able to tukar to chem engineering - the, erm, course of her dreams.)

i didnt know anything bout the fight and i got to know bout it not through the newspapers but cos my parents and my sister and the frog and my friends kept asking me bout it.

anyway, snitched the link off yuen's post - a lot of shouting.

it's just a tiff between some ppl against one of those unregistered societies. the latter can get a tad annoying sometimes, depending on how they're going about recruiting members.

and yuen theng pointed out what's really disturbing isn't so much of the fight, so there you go.

6 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

there was a fight?! *gasps* take GOOD care of urself k? n stay away fr bad ppl!

electronicfly said...

haih, and Malaysia's supposed 2 be a "first world country" by 2020...how can? those ppl there oni 20 plus la, if they're not dead yet how 2 reach Wawasan 2020?

Felicia said...

SHYAT. Stupid connection killed my post!!!

Anyway...

Fight lar fight. Last time DJ also got those gangsters fight we never got scratches either. No difference. Macam mountain out of molehill only cheh...HAhahahahaah *cough*

Anyway but me MIFFED. Especially after speaking with Xue and discussing several matters. URGH. Sucks when you feel so different. Sank goodness still got Xue who understands at least..

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. I was just about to ask you too... But I wont. *embarassed*

Hope you're doing okay there ya?

Loves you!

P.S. I see you took away your tagboard! HAHAAAHAHA!

sherry said...

xin: hahaha... ok dear, will take care. wah, like i'm some small kid liddat... -_-"

e-fei: 2020... HAHAHA. wishful thinking, i'd say.

feli: ya la the fight was hardly a fight anyway. the issue here is racism la.

bon: hehe, ask la. nvm wan la. and i'm doing fine over there =)
p.s. yes i took tagboard away. so ANNOYING lehhhhh~ T_T

sherry said...

feli: hahaha. wey, u go stress over ur work and assignments la. don't let small things like racism distract u. =P