......

Friday, August 04, 2006

i'm stupid, i know. i'm freaking 20 and i'm still such a dreamer. don't wake me up, dammit. let me dream. let me live in my own pink fluffy peachy world. and then when i do wake up i'll realise all the time i've wasted. all the unnecessary emo-ness i went through. so to point out the obvious, here's why i'm on such an emo state - it's because i conjure up picture-perfect situations and i airbrush people so much in my mind that reality doesnt just bite anymore, it freaking CHOMPS on me.

hopeless romantic in every way. everything i see must be so rose-tinted, u know? happy-go-lucky? more like obsessively in denial now.

i'm not patient or tolerant. i just don't like throwing what's going on in my mind into your face. so does that make me fake? gee, you tell me.

don't worry, the facade's coming down already, isnt it? thing is, did you ever realise there was one in the first place?

going down to eat some chocolate cake. i'm just not used to being like this.