daniel lee up for grabs!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

i tell you, it must be karma la. all coming back to me cos i'm being so evil.

but enough of emo posts la (bo sien meh? i also sien edi).

anyway main topic - remember the daniel cut-out i carted home a long long time ago?

haha, yeah it's still in my room. but since i'm away at uni most of the time, dad decided to lean daniel against the window.

so if anyone bothers to look up, they will see daniel smiling out at them from my bedroom window.

i pointed that out, and dad said "ya la, so it looks like someone is in your room mah."

mum added "so robbers won't dare to come lor."

then they both laughed at my daniel cut-out.

.............................. -_-"

anyway, yes, would anyone like to take my daniel cut-out? i mean of course i still love daniel and all but there's no point in me keeping him when i can't put him on display (mum says the cut-out gives her a shock everytime she sees it. har har.)

so yeah i'm giving daniel away for FREE! up for grabs! still in pristine condition! can kiss him every night!

come think of it, what's daniel up to these days ah? hehe i'm such a lousy fan.

---------------------------------

random mini update: sis's tummy still nowhere as big as frog's. nvm, i hope she gets twins. XD

random shout-out: ngee chong dearest, remember to tell me when i can come by. or not ya, by the time i finally can come, i sudah graduate edi. =P

random rant: cut my hair couple of days ago and i have bangs again ARGH. didnt mention it earlier like i usually would beCAUSE i feel damn tulan over my hair now. screw wavy hair. i'm gonna leave it LONG again. or someone could sponsor me to straighten my hair.

random thought: xue just reminded me of kor. he should be buried in work now. havent seen him for ages when i used to see him almost everyday last time. ='(

----------------------------------

i can't believe it's the end of my hols already. so fast. yay back to school uni~!

..... right. i'm dying with excitement. kk gtg do assignments now byebye.

7 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

yorh~!! wrap it up and store in somewhere la! damn sad if you give it away. let it remind you of your err past Daniel craziness. I mean your first love should be a good memory. Think of all the hardwork to get that cut out and all our random crazy plans to cart away Midvalley's stock of Daniel cut outs ok. Remember this post as the one that SHOULD convince you to keep him..

KEEEPPPP HIIIIIIMMMM T_T becauseIhavenoplaceinmyhouseorIwould The memories la!!

sherry said...

feli: hahahahahhahahahaha... aiyooooooo... well when u put it that way... yeah, a lot of memories hor. and how we walked around mid valley looking for daniel cut-outs we could cart away.

XD

Felicia said...

Yalah, and most likely made all the storeowners stare at us weirdly, not to mention random passersby who thought we were mad for laughing randomly like hyenas over some newfound way to cart it away.

Damn sad ok. I still remember how even my mum got into the mood and trekked back to Jusco just to ask salesgirl if we could cart Daniel cut out there as inconspicuously as we could. (Jusco safest, less people straight to carpark MUAHAHAHAA) I swear it's never the same again everytime I walk back there and the cut out stares back at me. (Girl said no. Duh) Bet the girl thinks I look at it longingly everytime I walk past.. Gah!!!

Anonymous said...

TWINS TWINS TWINS!! AHHHH!!! ONE FOR YOU AND ONE FOR ME. Okay, Bonnie will stop being mouliu now. Anyways, thanks for the good luck wishes, really appreciate it. *pounce*

Hope you enjoy sch- uni. XD

Felicia said...

heeeyyy what happened to MY comment!! it was under comment moderation i feel so..so..so...erm..prosecuted. omg i dont make sense

Anonymous said...

=D

I remember saying Daniel very jhor tang before...seems I'm right...bwahahahahha!

sherry said...

bonnie: ahahahaha! u're welcome dear =)

felixiah: where where??? i switched off moderation edi! ur comment is right there!! O_o

e-fei: hahahaha, NO he's not! he's just... erm, taking up some space that i need, that's all. =P