ah

Monday, October 23, 2006

lookie here.

for anyone out there who has hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating. and no, it's not hot.

the website's relatively new and all, but at least it's msia based.

some of u might know i have mild hyperhidrosis. my palms, that is. i suppose it's genetic cos my sis had it too, only hers was much worse. how bad? the sweat would be dripping off her palms.

then she went for surgery a few years back so now her palms are all nice and dry. *jealous*

but i wont go so far as to have surgery la, cos mine is mild case. relatively lucky, i guess. but still, it gets pretty uncomfortable. socially as well... i mean, who'd wanna shake hands that're wet and sticky? and no holding hands please with future significant other. he'd better hold my waist or something.

anyway, i know i'm not the only one who has hyperhidrosis. also, i'm necrophilic and i adore eating hamsters alive.

=)

5 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

*SWEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....




ooo, a pun!! ;D pahahahahahhaha ;p

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem.
So does my sister.
And my brother.
Also my mother.

This proves we're my mother's kids.=P

sherry said...

ck: hahahahaha omg damn lame! XD

e-fei: hehe so it IS genetic. and quite common also hor.

Anonymous said...

hey i have the same prob too... but i doubt any of my dad, mum or sis have it... :/

sherry said...

er!c: you too? maybe a relative of urs might have it. should be genetic kua? let's form a club! haha.