anyone?

Saturday, October 07, 2006

i've got trojan horse in my thumbdrive and i can't get rid of it. cannot heal or repair. the most i can do is to quarantine it.

so yeah, i very ke lian. got assignments to do, yo. need some help here.

[edit]: i've got 253 spyware in my com and it's still scanning hahaha so not funny. anyway my main prob now is that cute adorable trojan in my thumbdrive. at least i know wat to do with spyware.

7 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

sherrrryyyy..me too! except it's not in my thumbdrive..it's in my laptop! :( :(

sherry said...

ck: omg lagi dahsyat! ehh the stupid thing damn hard to get rid of la!!! i'm dl-ding some programmes to remove it, i'll tell u if it worked for me ya.

Anonymous said...

very easy 2 to solve yr problem.


throw yr thumbdrive into the toilet bowl!

hehe, worse comes to worst buy a new 1 la..even 1 gig one oso less then rm1400..cheap cheap

sherry said...

e-fei: wth, hello, all my assignment stuff in there la! haha. and why less than rm1400?! since when 1 gig got so expensive... mine rm69 can get edi.

Anonymous said...

sorry sorry type..supposed 2 be less than rm100 hehehe...aiks, poor thing..cannot extract yr files r? do it on yr college pc la if u sked d trojan infect yr pc..just remember which pc u used..hehe

Anonymous said...

oh. good one. throw ur thumbdrive into the toilet bowl.

oh...even i can laugh with indigestion.

oei.

reformat.

sherry said...

e-fei: haha, wah, so smart la u! XD must do that one day. hehe.

reb: haha no need reformat la. sudah get rid of trojan.