dragon vs boobies

Thursday, December 28, 2006

i was supposed to watch eragon with mummy dearest but the sight of jay chou, gong li and chow yun fatt made her change her mind. i was adamant bout watching eragon but she wanted to see curse of gong li's humongous boobs the golden flowers.

*sulks*

so anyway after the movie (no i did NOT watch the popping boobies *rolls eyes*), was eating lunch at mcDs outside cinema with mum (cos i wanted to gaze lovingly at the huge takeshi poster hehehe).


mum: do you want to know what happened to the three sons?

me: er, no, i dont wanna know.

mum: *dramatically* the 1st son was killed by the 3rd son, then the 3rd son was killed by his own father.

me: ......

mum: so, left the 2nd son, your jay chou. now he died cos he killed himself.

me: *points at takeshi poster* mum, look at takeshi better la, he so handsome.

mum: ya. and jay chou killed himself cos he was forced to kill gong li.

me: -____-"

sometimes i wonder if my mum actually listens to me.


-------------------------------


mum: so how was eragon?

me: oh, not too bad la, though of course no where as good as lotr.

mum: aiya, ALL the same wan la. eragon, lotr, harry potter, and star wars all the same la!

me: ...... ma, star wars is science fiction.

mum: star wars got all the things flying in the air, eragon, lotr all also has flying things.

me: ...... *sighs*


-------------------------------


[edit] black template! sorry for the blindingly white fonts heh. might change it later, or maybe not. rest assured my next template shall be PINK. =)

6 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

"star wars got all the things flying in the air, eragon, lotr all also has flying things."

and you laugh at MY family?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

sherry said...

xue: hahahaha, what what! your family still takes the cake, k! XD

Anonymous said...

eh...how u insert the categories in? im almost boggled.

blue was fine what...

u havent seen my new blog yet right? :)

sherry said...

reb: the html for labelling doesnt appear in my template lor. but when u post a new blog entry, got options to label, no? and yes i have seen ur new blog. =)

sherry said...

felicia: hehe yeah i knew i'd be getting that. but i decided to go for minimalist look. suits my mood for the time being.

Unknown said...

gosh i just have to congratulate your mother for being able to give a whole new understanding to the movies she mentioned. i really laugh at this post...
u take care