no title

Monday, December 11, 2006

belated thoughts which i am allowing through now.

sometimes overexposure with certain people leave me feeling moody and, well, mean. quite a while ago when i was in this kind of mood, i interrupted my own mean thoughts by pondering why i hardly felt this way before this, with other people.

it's not that anyone did or said anything wrong. it's just me, really. am i being hypocritical if i just played along?

because it wouldnt be right to voice out my thoughts, this kind of thoughts. and if i had to, i'd have to censor myself and edit the words and then add a coating of silliness to achieve the right tone so it sounds like ME.

throw too many at me, and my thoughts might just escape from me. oh, don't worry, i won't go beserk, shouting and all that. i'll be absolutely calm as i tear you down bit by bit. no hurry in something i'd probably enjoy, no?

-----------------------------------------------

alright, well, at least that's out of my system.

...... cotton-candy, anyone? =D