can you help me unravel my latest mistake

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

how to i type out what's in my mind right now?

i have hardly been this confused and honestly, right now isn't the time for me to get confused.

how do i not lead anyone on and/or hurt anyone in my confusion?

...... something's missing tonight as i mindlessly tap on the keyboard, churning out words and words for my assignment.

i'm missing you, again. when really, it shouldnt be you, cos haha, it's rididulous.

it is.

it's just a phase.

my mind should be on someone else.

not you.

it's cos you were there at the right time and said the right things.

yes that's why.

yes, yes. *pats self on back for concluding this*

......

doesnt change the fact that there's something missing, somehow.

howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?

*rolls eyes at own idiocy*