taking a short breather

Friday, May 11, 2007

today's a relatively slow workday. came in late today, decided i should sleep in cos well, i needed the sleep. bit guilty though, due to my absence, my colleague was the one that kena sent out running all over getting books. and i had a free lunch at sushi king instead. HAHA. ya ya, seriously damn guilty.

i have been getting impatient lately, and there seems to be a lot of idiots getting on my nerves nowadays.

i still think they're idiots.

but now that things are more laidback, for today, and i can look forward to going back home for the weekend and watching grey's (THANK YOU SAM~), yeah, i feel so much more at peace.

ah, weekends.

to recharge myself and prepare for next week.

need to go shopping as well. getting clothes that i dont really like to wear but HAVE to wear. and they're expensive dammit. nvm, investment.

anyway, SPIDERMAN 3! pls pls pls, i'm damn deprived! SOMEBODY. whoever's free and havent watched it or wants to watch it again. pleaseeeeeeeee =( ok i sound damn desperate wth. it's cos i'm finally free this weekend ok! *sulks*

forget it la so susah, might as well watch it myself.

sigh, i so need to catch up with so many people. =/

oh, and just thought of it. i read what i want to, and when it comes to blogs i always hold on to "if you dont like it then dont read it" cos whatever the blogger blogs is his or her prerogative.

that only works for blogs i read for fun. i DON'T read certain blogs for fun. but though what i read might annoy me, it's YOUR blog and i'm all for you blogging whatever u want to. it's not YOU that's the issue per se. it's what's going on.

so it annoys me. so be it then. that's MY problem.

9 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

hah? I'm a bit lost... Maybe due to the fact that I'm friggin tired.. Overworked into late nights lately.. Today went to kindy, more physically tired. Toe cramp, butt ache, feet ache, but at least mentally I happy. More contented now. =)

sherry said...

flea: u should go to kindy more often =)

rebekah said...

~emo!

eh, i also havent watch spidey! now u are making me sound more deprived.

u having 3 months hols now issit?

aiyah..why u have hols during my final sem????! :P

sherry said...

reb: eh kawan, apa three months hols? 2 months only la. and u so fast final sem? O_o not even 2 yrs? hahaha, go watch spidey! i wanna watch!

ьем said...

"sigh, i so need to catch up with so many people. =/"

like me right ;D

sherry said...

ck: hahaha aiyo paiseh paiseh... =P yes so many ppl to catch up with~

Anonymous said...

my first year final sem lah. :P

Anonymous said...

oh forgot to say..

siufs' hair? okay lah. looks different from his normal cut.. he thinks its not okay, but seriously, it's ok to me. go meet up with him ler.

sherry said...

reb: hahaha, aiya, say la first yr final sem. and i saw siufai that day edi la, looks ok. MUCH better than his longish hair! haha.