it's raining

Saturday, June 16, 2007

and it's cold. and grey wth.

so here i am still in my office in front of my pc, sipping coffee and listening to snow patrol's signal fire cos i decided not to watch grey's anatomy.

(yes la i'm still obsessed with the song. don't ask me why la. i pun tak tau... oh except that the song is damn nice la k.)

and i'm here typing away mindlessly cos really, i dont have much to say except that i got my car back (yay!) and also last sem's results sudah out (not so yay-ish).

sighhhhh bye bye beautiful perfect round 4.0 gpa. -_-"

why physiology? of all subjects? it'll be a longgggg time til i'll be studying biology formally. if i ever do la. sigh. if it was stats then i wont be feeling so bei la.

......

still raining.

i should be already home and carrying isaac baby now (i miss him so much la =/ ).

yes i can drive in the rain but i just don't want to. tak mau! ok! it's so grey outside and i don't like it! >=(

on a totally unrelated topic, it just really hit me how different most guys from uni are compared to those that i'm used to. well, most obvious is the language la. and just... the humour, the mindset, etc. already so few guys, and those few that i speak to are mostly just different la. not that it's not good, i just miss the rapport.

can't tell u how much i miss speaking english with a guy ok. dont ask me why la girls are mostly diff dfkhaklsdfhl dunno how to explain. i'm more polite with most girls wth. especially in uni, only with a few exceptions la (yes you, wen. haha.).

zomg i've been hermit so long i need to go out talk cock talk crap and swear a little. i mean seriously. -_-"

NOW i know why i've been so jittery. takkan i swear so much in front of mostly rather conservative colleagues. well actually my superior not so conservative la but u dont go "wtf" in front of ur superior right, damn wrong la wey.

then at home cannot swear la obviously cos dowan to pollute isaac right. tabula rasa wth.

...... i think i might need some help. -_-"

also, it's been nearly 10 years since i left primary school. ya i know this is random. my mind's just wandering, that's all.

i know i'm changing but sometimes i just feel that i'm trying hard to stop myself from being the 21 year old that i am. i'm STILL not ready to grow up even now. i'm liking the independence but i'm not taking on the responsibilities. makes me feel so disapproving towards myself wth. why am i even talking bout this when it's obvious that i should be more responsible?

i just don't like growing up. or er, actually in my case now it's growing old, no? -_-"

i'm just not ready, yet. and at the rate i'm going, it's like i'm never gonna be freaking ready.

and it kinda pisses me off, cos i've finished my coffee and my mouse is blue and i made a ridiculously silly blunder this morning.

i'm not emo-ing. i'm usually in a decent mood. i guess. just that when i DO emo, my blog takes the brunt of it.

my mind's just wandering, that's all. it's freaking cold here and annoyingly grey outside.

yeah, still grey, even though it's stopped raining.

i guess i'll be heading home now. =)

tomorrow father's day. =)

.................. SHIT forgot need to buy cake dfhasdklfhaklsdfh.

argh. -_-"


[edit] in the end, on my way home, it bloody rained cats and dogs and cows.