skjfklahflaskdfhalskd

Friday, June 08, 2007

something i learnt from someone. the spamming thing.

*bangs on keyboard some more* sjkdfhjklasdfhsdfhasjkldh

annoyance and unnecessary stress.

sigh, i hate it when someone misunderstands me. sort of like a mini branch-out from my major peeve of being wrongly accused of something.

and i hate annoying people. who don't even realise they're being annoying. and i don't have the heart to tell them that they're bloody annoying. fjhasdfjkhasdlkfh

DON'T ask me to lighten up because i can't right now. AND DON'T ASK ME TO CHILL WTF. i never liked being asked to CHILL whether or not i'm agitated. when i am, it pisses me off even more when u ask me to just "chill la". and when i'm not, a bit wtf right, i'm all a-okay and u suddenly out of the blue ask me to chill. kawan, apa nak chill lagi when i'm all at peace?

and why the heck is paris hilton even allowed out of jail before finishing her sentence? psychological problems my foot la.

anyway, digressing.

i will quieten down at my own leisure.

annoying people begone or i'll spork your eyes out. bugger, i also dunno what happen to me la. am no longer as patient as i used to be wth.

and yes i know i've been terrible, ignoring ppl on msn and bloody slow sms replies. yes i want to meet up. please tell me when and where to save me any more headache. can? getting car back some time next week, so there.

why the heck am i getting so easily annoyed. mana pergi my stupid saintly patience.

somebody feed me an ice cream or something.