boy meets girl

Friday, August 10, 2007

ok, i really can't help posting pics of isaac. omg i'm becoming those mothers who love showing off baby pics argh. feel so auntie, pun unintended.

ok no need to throw me auntie jokes anymore la.

auntie-ness aside, the other baby's the firstborn of my cousin (who's about the same age as my sis). baby girl, just a few months younger than isaac =) she has so much hair!



isaac: this is the first time i'm with a chick my age!



isaac: *not sure what to do*



isaac: i shall be the perfect gentleman and hold her hand.



actually, he just likes to grab anything la. but so cute ya?



brothers holding each other's first grandchild.

2 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

Your dad looks so delighted!XD
Isaac's looking so matured ready,hehe.
And yes,that baby has SO MUCH hair!!!so black somemore!!! *gawks*

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

He's growing so fast! Speaking as an auntie myself, I know how you feel.XD

Sneaky Little Isaac Boy held the little girl's hand! :B

...

I wanna have my own baby now! D:
(Actually, I always feel that way. -__-;)