taggy

Sunday, November 11, 2007

4 Jobs I ever had in my life:

~ lousy noob clerk
~ playful survey officer
~ lazy ass incompetent research assistant
~ reluctant enumerator


4 places I have lived:

~ section 17, pj
~ alam freaking damai, cheras
~ seri bloody-no-parking pinang, bukit serdang
~ kpz, upm, wth.


4 countries I have been to on vacation:

~ Singapore
~ Australia
~ Shanghai (yes i know it's not a country)
~ ... Malaysia. what, patriotic a bit cannot ah.


4 of my favourite food:

~ anything with CHEESE! usually that'll point to italian.
~ western food in general.
~ some japanese food.
~ chicken flavour maggi mee! with an egg! yolk preferably half cooked!


4 places I would rather be right now:

~ antartica
~ the shire
~ night drive
~ anywhere, as long as there's good conversation for company


4 friends I am going to tag:

~ if you
~ feel like
~ doing this
~ go ahead =)

3 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

lol sherry, if ur in syd, u wouldn't exactly want to be in the shire... not u at least

ekah bekah rebekah said...

OJ: why not?

too short?

hHAHA..

sorry sherry. eh, it rhymes. :P

sherry said...

oj: hahahaaha i meant lotr punya shire la! XD

chajjye: it's got nothing to do with my height! *indignant*