AWAKENING!

Monday, February 04, 2008

SWITCHFOOT WAS AWESOME!

They totally rocked la! Fantastic performers okay! I was super hyped! - screaming and jumping and singing along non-stop!! And the crowd was very energetic as well, so it added to the whole hype (maybe too energetic for some. Poor Jing and Stephanie, waha). I think Switchfoot maybe didn't really expect such crazy reception in Malaysia? Heh.

A bit sad they didn't sing my mostest favouritest song, but it's okay - the whole performance more than made up for it. I can remember the setlist, though not in perfect order (heh, shy). The performances that stood out for me (meaning personal preference la ya) were The Awakening (Yeaaaa-eeeaahhhhhhhh~!), Lonely Nation, We Are One Tonight, Gone, On Fire, Meant To Live, Dare You To Move... Okay why am I even making this list? I'll prolly just go on til I reach the full list!

They even did a bit of their version of Beyonce's Crazy in Love before launching into Gone. When the music started playing, my reaction was kinda "Oh c'mon! Seriously?!". (Switchfoot's is a pretty good cover though. Kinda better than Snow Patrol's cover IMO). And I just had to burst out laughing when Jon Foreman snuck in an "ella ella" in the song. He was super energetic throughout the concert, it was awesome!!

(Ok yes I know I'm not using a very wide range of vocab in this post but what the hey!)

Eh I wanna relive the experience again la!

0 tortoises in a row!: