Short break

Friday, February 08, 2008

What, I'm not procrastinating okay. I'm really doing my work! And when extreme sien-ness takes place, I do stuff like stress tests and such.


Your Perceived Stress Score

Your score: 21

Compare your score to the “Average” scores below. You may compare against people of your age or your gender. If you are more than six points above the “average” than you probably have a medium-high amount of stress, and if you are six points below than you are relatively stress free. If you are 12 points above the noted average score, than you likely are experiencing significantly high amounts of stress and may be endangering your health.



So let's take group age 18 - 29 years, and the average score is 14.2.
Average score for females would be 13.7.

Gee, medium-high amount of stress is great.
Anyhoo, the scale's pretty decent. Yes it is, okay. Trust me wth.


(I'm really not procrastinating la, you think I play the scale for fun meh. Okay yeah, it was kinda for fun. Gosh I'm such a nerd.)

0 tortoises in a row!: