guilt tripped

Saturday, August 14, 2010

another saturday, another weekend i have to work from home (what's new, eh?)

as i walked out of the kitchen carrying my instant noodles breakfast/lunch/teatime to makan and work at the same time, si isaac ran up to me, wanting to play.

me: sorry isaac, yi yi need to work ok? yi yi play with you later.

isaac: *rambling* why yi yi why work why

me: *proceeds to walk upstairs*

isaac: *standing at foot of stairs watching me walk up* yi yi go upstairs, yi yi dowan to play with isaac!




noooooooooooooo. this is horrible. his mata besar coupled with his serious expression, it just kills me T__T

2 tortoises in a row!:

-xue- said...

how come isaac stay in your house one?

nvm la, once you get past critical period, spend quality time with him. tell him yi yi is weird, but yi yi loves isaac :D

sherry said...

no la some weekends he will come and stay ma. sighhhh isaac oo isaac, tak suka yi yi already =(