i'd go for a ride on your big jet plane. anytime.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i am but a creature of habit. familiarity gives me comfort, and i like being enveloped in it.

it's just too easy to play something i know well, one that i know the words by heart, every riff, every beat. that one moment in the song that makes me drop everything i'm doing, just to relish those few amazing seconds.

unfortunately, this whole familiarity thing, it impedes me from expanding my search for something new or undiscovered.

and also because, y'know, even when it comes to something i'm passionate about... i'm still a lazy, procrastinating fuck.

and then one day i might randomly stumble upon this song, or this artiste / band. and i feel that rush.

the rush when i discover music i absolutely love.

also. need to get external hard drive dammit. gotta store all these awesome stuff somewhere.

now excuse me while i hit replay for some auditory orgasm.

0 tortoises in a row!: