Tuesday, October 25, 2005

was struggling with past year maths questions.

had sudden influx of thoughts flooding my mind.

realise i miss a lot of people.

was just as suddenly overcome by emotions.

wanted to curl up into a small ball and cry and shut out everything.

was bewildered because i never been emo like this before.

switched on the radio in desperation but 'these boots are made for walking' made me want to throw my stapler at ... imaginary jessica simpson's boobs... i dunno. i just felt like throwing my stapler.

then i went down to eat lunch cos my hunger overcame my emo-ness.

and obviously i'm ok now because i'm blogging away.

6 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

*hugs sherry* you took the words out of my mouth...you don't die with me!! i don't love you as much as hui ling loves us, she wants to bring us to heaven together with her in her dolphin..not a good sign for tomorrow...

Felicia said...

after reading all your past posts, i'm wondering whether it's you or me who's more crazy over our respective idols.........

sherry said...

pesky: HAHAHA... so cute la hui ling! eh eh i wanna go with all of you and be sent off in her dolphin! and um, i slightly cool off from daniel edi la. must set priorities straight mah.

p.s. that's bcos i've been watching naruto thx to bonnie WAHAHA.

Felicia said...

naruto my goodness...anime lagi more tv time..

Anonymous said...

cheer up dear girl! everything'll be okie *huggiez*

sherry said...

pesky: haha ya lucky i managed to stop naruto and STUDY! XD

kym: *hugs* THANK YOU! :')