meme! mememe! mememememe!

Monday, December 05, 2005

*ahem* ok fine i know the title is really annoying. anyway, i've been tagged by reb dearest.

3 NAMES I go by:
i. tortoise
ii. idiot
iii. eh nearly forgot... SHERRY.

3 SCREEN NAMES you have had:
i. mrs daniel lee (WAHAHA)
ii. cheery cherry
iii. sherry (i know very tak creative la...)

3 PHYSICAL things I like about myself:
(u realise this question is suicide inducing?)
i. my... erm, fingernails
ii. erm... my... neck.
iii. my butt crack dammit. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!!!

3 Physical things I DO NOT like about myself:
(i shall make reb happy cos she was right bout wat i'll list down)
i. lack of height
ii. lack of bosom
iii. excess of ass

3 things I am AFRAID of:
i. clowns.
ii. bees.
iii. the fact that my boobs are gonna remain this miniscule... FOR THE REST OF MY SORRY LIFE...

3 things of my everyday ESSENTIAL:
i. FOOD
ii. MORE FOOD!
iii. breast enlargement cream sleep.

3 of my favourite BAND or music ARTIST:
i. DANIEL LEE CHEE HUN! (look, i bet u saw that coming)
ii. jay chou (though he's not making any creative headway)
iii. boyzone. yeah, they still exist. rite? rite??

3 of my favourite SONGS:
(only 3?! ok la, current ones)
i. my humps - bep
ii. dance with my father - luther vandross
iii. xian jai hen xiang jian ni - daniel lee

3 things I want in a RELATIONSHIP:
i. GOOD SEX love
ii. trust and loyalty (they go hand-in-hand, no?)
iii. oh what the heck... GOOD SEX.

3 PHYSICAL things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
i. smile (yeah baby, got dimples i sure melt wan)
ii. longish hair, but only if he looks good in it.
iii. er... firm butt. and abs. u get the picture.

3 things about the CHARACTER of the person:
i. humourous!
ii. responsible.
iii. thoughtful.

3 of my favourite HOBBIES HOBBITSES:
i. samwise gamgee! samwise the brave! samwise the stouthearted!
ii. and his old gaffer!
iii. merry and pippin. oh, and frodo too, i suppose.

3 of my favourite HOBBIES.
i. online!
ii. piano.
iii. READING. books! i need books!

3 things that I wanna do really badly RIGHT NOW:
i. squeeze daniel.
ii. watch narnia on the big screen! like, RIGHT NOW!
iii. ice skating. please... anyone wanna go ice skating??? i miss it sooo much!!!!!

3 CAREERS you've considered:
i. astronaut (u shouldve heard li qin screaming with laughter at this one.)
ii. author.
iii. pole-dancer cartoonist.

3 places I wanna go for VACATION:
i. new zealand!
ii. switzerland!
iii. the shire! lothlorien! rivendell!

3 things I wanna do before I DIE:
i. marry daniel.
ii. travel round the world.
iii. make sure those that i love KNOW that i do love them. :')

3 ways I am STEREOTYPICALLY a GIRL:
(this is another suicide inducing question)
i. i like girly stuff. (yes, that was a joke)
ii. i play(ed) with barbie dolls.
iii. it's my secret dream to model one of those party princess frilly frocks.

3 groups of peeps I want them to do this QUIZ 'n paste it in their blog:
i. anyone
ii. la
iii. =)

2 tortoises in a row!:

rebekah said...

tsk tsk...so duh lah you...i just simply put hobbitses and you go and expand the tag. cacat...

next you might be placing "3 of my favorite characters in LOTR...
1. Aragorn
2. Boromir
3. Faramir..."

sherry said...

reb: hahahaha yeah! i purposely extend... and dear, only THREE lotr characters? no no no... it'll be a full-blown post!