i'm an early bird. seriously.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

honestly, ppl seem to think i wake up really late in the morning afternoon.

first was liqin. she called me and the first thing she said was "eh, u just woke up ah?".

then reb called and asked me straight out when i answered the phone - "eh, u just woke up ah?"

and then jia lin called and didnt even bother with 'hello' but decided that "eh, u just woke up ah?" was a very appropriate way of greeting me on the phone.

wth... I WOKE UP AT 715 THIS MORNING OK!!!!!

and went back to sleep. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

anyway anyway, what's bothering me now is what to wear for the afternoon... petang nostalgia. i wanted to throw on tees and cargoes (or jeans) but liqin protested. fine, i'll wear a decent top. but i still want jeans... (at which liqin also protested).

*frowns*

haih, lazy to think la. i go play game.

0 tortoises in a row!: