some friends can kill

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

yup, like JIA LIN for example. that girl can really kill u sometimes.

she just called me (again) while walking around klcc.

jialin: eh sherry, ur fridge can put magnet wan ah?

me: er... yes. where got fridge cannot put magnet wan?!

jialin: got! last time my fridge cannot!

me: what! u abnormal person no wonder got abnormal fridge!

*bickers for a bit bout strange people who own strange magnet-less fridge*

me: anyway, wat's with the fridges and magnets?

jialin: oh, i saw this really cute magnet! was wondering if i should buy it.

me: *thinks magnet is for self* ooooh buy buy!

jialin: yes, i was thinking of buying it........

me: *happy*

jialin: ..........for felicia.

me: ............


maybe this time i'll do the killing instead.

i go kill jia lin!

4 tortoises in a row!:

ьем said...

hahaha..i soo love reading ur blog man..

cracks me up every time. :D hahaha

sherry said...

ck: thx dear... =) u put me in a better mood so maybe i won't kill jialin after all. heh.

Felicia said...

COUGH..CHOKE..COUGH...STRABGULATED CRy..

Falls on floor in hysterical fits..

OOMMMMGG~!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA that was THE BEST!! OMG!! Ahahahahahaah i thought she was gonna buy it for herself!!!! why she ask you about YOUR fridge then?? OMMMGGG...

STILL LAUGHING HYSTERCIALLY~~~

sherry said...

pesky:.....EXACTLY!!!!! she called ME to ask ME bout MY fridge and then she tells me that magnet is NOT for me! like... WTH?!?!?!

but... that's jia lin for u. haha.