growing up is inevitable

Monday, February 20, 2006

and soon, i won't be a teenager anymore.

i still don't know what to do with my life, myself and my future.

i don't know what i want.

look, as a kid i've always pictured myself growing up knowing exactly what i wanted and taking on the future with with a "bring it on!" attitude.

ok, as i got older i did fancy painting myself as a tall leggy girl with ample bosom but nevermind that.

results will be out soon, kononnya.

i dont see myself getting into local uni (then WHY in freaking hell did i take form bloody six?!).

yes, i want to be one of those people who are so damn sure of what they want and are all gung-ho in chasing after their ambition but how am i to do so when i dont have an ambition.

i still dont know what i want to do and please stop asking me what i want to do because i'm sure i've already given an answer to most who've asked nevermind that it was extremely vague.

this whole aimless thing makes me feel useless. hell yes, it makes me feel pretty damn useless.

so just go away.


..........




btw thx to those who took a bit of time to do the personality test thing for me.

*sheepish smile*

i suck at throwing tantrums. =)

4 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

poor thing... i'm sure ur results will be good though... ;)

and oh, go check out my blog! i explained every bit of what my job is about...

Anonymous said...

tsk.

you are good in tantrums...just a fiver's tantrum

teehee...

we are ALL turning 20...i mean..you and me..and other 1986 ppl.

sherry said...

er!c: oh... i'm not so sure my results will even be decent. and read ur blog edi =)

reb: evil u. i'm not five!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hahaha... now u know why i hate my job soo much... LOL! and i replied ur comment..