woot

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

as of 20th february, i'm no longer a P driver!

:D



......



so why is the P sticker still on my little green kancil?





...... because daddy says not to remove it.

8 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

what?? u got ur P earlier than me?? i din know that... when did u get ur P??? soo nice... aih... when i drop P oso, still have to put P on the car when i drive cos my sis just got P and have to wait till she's nineteen!! which then i will be 21...... =.='

sherry said...

haiyo er!c of cos i got earlier than u la. i'm one yr older remember???? and i got my p exactly 2 yrs ago lor... haha.

ьем said...

yayy! congrats! about a week more for me! nyahahaha...not that i drive much...i mean, AT ALL. but...errr..yay! hahaha

*throws a party*

Anonymous said...

oh but u din tell me! and jing ping and step are 1 yr older than me too... but they got their licence about same time as me...

Anonymous said...

you will NEVER outgrow that P!

haha...just keep it there for a while...at least some people will be more patient with you if you ever mati enjin.

sherry said...

ck: hahahahahaha! aiyo, damn funny la u! *joins in the party* XD

er!c: hahaha i didnt ah? how come ah... well, not like i went around telling everyone i got my license la... *coughKOPI-Ocough*

reb: what?!?!?! i'm a very good driver now! i've stopped crashing everytime i drive! haha... and dear, auto tak mati enjin la...

rebekah said...

errr...
my friend's one is auto and the engine dieded 5 times?!
it can happen...it may not be you...maybe just the engine..but then who would know if u drive an auto...not everyone look at a kancil and think it's an auto car......

AND IT SHOULDN'T BE! :P

sherry said...

reb: wat?!?! serious ah so many times??? must be the enjin wey, better check or something!

and eh i cant drive manual... my legs will break during traffic jams hahaha...