lookie here!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

was pleasantly surprised when poh yen sent me this over msn.





tatu. i still say lena's hotter than yulia.


haha, it's something i drew way back in form 5.

also, it's the only drawing of mine that's scanned - by poh or her bro/sis, long time ago. was again pleasantly surprised that she actually still kept it.

btw my hands itch to change the picture... i mean look at the bloody arms! they're freaking FUGLY! WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I DREW THIS PIC?!?!?!

dammit dammit i want to tukar la! but er... i have this principle not to touch my previous works. sorta like to learn from my mistakes. haha.

i suppose my drawings are more biologically correct now. (-_-")

and yes, i had this thing with tatu and hot lesbians way back in form 5.

poh yen was my girlfriend then. she was HOT. she's even hotter now.

anyone volunteer to scan my other drawings????? *insert big watery anime eyes*

maybe i could start drawing again.

=)



[edit: i just realised my header pic is (suggestively) gay and my old drawing is definitely lesbian. what's it with me and homos?! O.o ]

11 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

OY where's MY chibis.....*teary* and you say you think you will start drawing again...*watery anime eyes* i only have that ONE piece of rough sketches....

sherry said...

ck: TAKESHI'S NOT A HOMO!!!! chai kunnnnnn~!!!!!! ><

pesky: yeah i haven't been drawing since then. and dear, i almost draw for anyone but i'm doing it for YOU.

sherry said...

oops i meant almost NEVER... -_-"

Anonymous said...

nice drawing =p

i remember you used to draw naked girls all the time in primary skool. its bloody awsome. haha, i also remember asking you to teach me how to draw girls like yours. remember tht time when i drew this hawaiian chic with coconut bras? lol....i cant believe that image is still in my brain.

btw, you know step rite? he draws really good too. in case u didnt know, his specialty is naked women. we used to do heaps of "research" together =p

Felicia said...

exactly i was about to say you almost draw for everyone...but meeeee hahahashahahaaaha

sherry said...

tongok: hahahaha u and the coconut bras...! yeah i used to draw those stuff during primary school... oh well, some things dont change, eh? XD and yeah step is damn good at drawing! hahaha i remember he drew this totally HOT girl in my autograph book. tsk, GUYS... the researching never stops, no? =P

pesky: hahaha typo la dear! i almost NEVER draw for anyone esp so specifically some more. :D

sherry said...

cpy: heehee and here's my hot girl. HAHAHAHAHA. i was supposed to draw u something ah? oops. wahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

OMG WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!


Awesome.

sherry said...

daniel: ...... like u've nvr seen nudity before... haha. =P

Anonymous said...

actually..i haven't hhaha
not live one that is :D

sherry said...

daniel KHOO: HAHAHAHAHA i said see not live!