SHOPPING~!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

fa ru xue - jay chou


yes, shopping~!!!

got sale wey! SALE!

i desperately need a sling bag and another smaller bag! and i also want one of those baby doll tops, one that would actually fit me and not make me look as if i've put on 10 pounds. and and and! i want shoes! a pair or decent sandals and another pair of heels! i'd like a pair of jeans as well and also a couple of baby tees... :D

but me definitely not getting that skirt that seems to be in fashion now, xue said it's called lantern skirt or pumpkin skirt.

nice meh?!?!?! i'll bet u anything the skirt will lovingly enlarge my hips and shorten my legs and make me look more stunted than ever!

but anyway yeah, shopping! woot~! XD

*cough*

who wants to teman me?

5 tortoises in a row!:

ьем said...

i'm so shopping deprived.....:(

sherry said...

ck: awww! me too! yeah even though i work at mid valley but hardly go shopping ='(

Anonymous said...

me... i'll teman u go shopping! hahahaha... i wun mind to spend as much time with any of u guys as much as i can... well there are exceptions... ngek ngek... and reply my EMAIL!!!!

sherry said...

er!c: haiyo i couldnt reply ur eamil cos i couldnt go online la. and yeah! i want teman... :'(

Anonymous said...

awww..... :'(