am i childish?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

dou jiang you tiao - jj lin


yeah, most people would say that i am. not that i mind, really. i've gotten so used to it. it's the image i tend to portray anyway.

truth be told, i don't think i'm childish. more of, protected? just ask any of my close friends and they'll say i'm not exactly childish.

(of course, i'll have to bribe them before u ask them.)

childish and immature mean differently to me, though. call me childish and i'll laugh. call me immature - i'll bish you.

cos i can't really stand immature people.

yes, i have patience and all. but dear, u're on the brink of adulthood. cannot think for yourself? or u just want to sa(3) jiao(1)?

don't la ask me questions that i can't answer.

dear, do i look like a freaking psychic?

i'm the type that sneers at letters written to agony aunts that go along the lines of:

"there's this guy, A who's really cute and i really like him. do you think he likes me too?"

yeah, from my psychic powers he does like you. woot. now quick go get married.

*rolls eyes*

of course the other type i sneer at is -

"i like my classmate A, but i still have feelings for my ex B. and yesterday i met C at a club and i think i've fallen for him. this morning D smiled at me and i felt my heart melting. he reminds me of my cousin F whom i have a huge crush on. the other day my first love E says he still loves me but i prefer his brother. actually, his brotherS - G1 and G2. they're identical twins and omigosh they look the same and this is making me so confused cos i like them both at the same time cos they look the same cos they're identical, ya know?

so who should i choose???"


baby, go jump off a tall building.


......


tsk, i tell you. young people nowadays. always asking silly questions.

or maybe my patience is running thin.

...... by the way, i'm into this guy at work. do you all think he likes me too?

quick go use your psychic powers.

4 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

yeah. he likes you. as a friend. >< besides he has commitment probs no? it's too early to say and personally, i wouldn't trust him if he said he loved/liked you coz yeah. how well does he know you.

you not immature. naive? ignorant? obvlivious? denial? xD depends laaaaa..... you gotta admit you are way better now

sherry said...

felixiah: er, actually the question was sort of meant as sarcasm. but nvm. hahahaha, am curious as to who u think the guy is.

btw u can go have a look at my other blog. =)

Anonymous said...

lol! u're like the first case that u sneer at!

on9 more often!!! and earlier! hahahaha... i know u working... dun tell me u're working... :P

sherry said...

er!c: hahah i was being sarcas... nvm. and i DO go online very often! but late la... >_<"