bye bye sue ='(

Thursday, April 20, 2006

sherry baby - frankie vallie & four seasons


because CHAI KUN has been bugging me to blog, here's a blog post.

the end.



















just kidding. heh.

anyway, the reason i havent been blogging that often:

1. i only blog when i feel like it.

2. i'm usually too sleepy and lazy to blog when i come back.

3. i want to blog and get things off my chest but i cant do it here.

and right now i have another good excuse reason to stop here cos me tummy getting uncomfortable. :(

must be the strawberries i ate. ish.

me: *bites into strawberry* eek! sour~!

kor: sour meh? nah this one not sour... *chucks another strawberry to me*

me *bites into strawberry* eek! LAGI sour~!


wth wey. kena con. either that or kor doesn't have tastebuds.

strawberries are probably wreaking havoc in my digestive system. NEVER trust guys to buy strawberries.

*sulks*


[the title bye bye sue is bcos miss sue left today. i dunno why i call her miss sue, i just do =) ]

2 tortoises in a row!:

ьем said...

SHERRY, THIS ISN'T A POST! :(

sherry said...

ck: wth u're ONLINE! hahahaha, well, neither is YOURS considered a post!!!! =P