ya, damn suay

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

no meh, last week was the suay-est week of my life, ok.

hit a bmw coupe (and was totally at fault), then lost my phone.

yeah my phone is still missing. *sad*

anyway i'll have to get myself a new phone sometime soon, using mum's phone temporarily.

so what phone to get?

...........

*very very excited and high when i think of this phone*




SONY ERICSSON W810i!!!!!!!!!

*starts spazzing*

the phone so damn yeng wey~!!!!!

it's gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...

and i can afford it! (actually only after i get my gaji next month)

...... but i won't be getting it la. cos i'm so freaking prone to losing my handphone... if i lose this phone i'll jump off a tall building wey.

*looks at phone wistfully*

btw will most prob stick to my old number to avoid all the hassle. want to change to digi but i have a feeling a lot of people will bish me if i change my number again. heh. XD

6 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

Yesh, I will bish you if you use Digi. >.<

Anonymous said...

Yesh, I will bish you if you use Digi. >.<

Felicia said...

what's wrong with digi? not as though you need her to stick to maxis coz you speed dial her all the time ><"

what's the yeng thing about that phone ar sherry? nice features ar?

Anonymous said...

oh, i will just misplace ur number somewhere if u change ur number. so dont worry. :) i wont bish u. just forget u. :P

anywayz, by this rate u're going, i think u should get those nokia 1110, u know those blue screen phones instead of 625k of colour screen. sigh.

besides, dont take that sony. my friend say its not so good. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey try the T160! Anyway don't worry idiot, i'm pretty sure this week's a much better week! and so will the weeks after this be!

sherry said...

bonnie: hahaha oops. but wey, so many other ppl using digi... at least my credit will actually last for a week!

felixiah: digi is good except the coverage sucks. and yeah, nice features... though xue pointed out it's more for men than for silly little girls. ><"

reb: eh eh dont liddat laaa~ btw u and my mum said the same thing - get cheap cheap phone. ish. and why the phone not so good? tell~

cpy: yeah thx dear... ur comment made me smile. =)