neither here nor there

Saturday, May 27, 2006

listening to: first love - utada hikaru


* taylor hicks won. =) though i preferred chris and elliot.

* i've changed my handphone number. AGAIN. using digi this time around.

* took a 6-hour nap today. a nap! XD

* will be bumming around the whole day tomorrow!

* i havent watched the da vinci code!!!!!! *hides in corner*

* but i've watched x-men.

* hugh jackman is sexayyyyy.

* i have very very very little money left in my bank account. ='(

* i wanna try manhattan fish market!

* car still not fixed yet, gah. next week next week.

* i'm letting go. just friends? i'm good. =)

* my diet for these past few weeks consisted of mcds and maggi mee. i kid u not.

* i have a huge-ass zit on my forehead. T_T

* kampai! XD

* i'm... sad. but i'll bounce back soon.


p.s: btw, happy birthday flea~ will try my best to get something from ur wishlist =)

p.p.s: i can't post comments on blogdrive. why ah?

6 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

*mimics sherry*
just friends?i'm good.:)



PUIIII!!!!!

*scrunches face in disgust*

you know this look all too well right...

sherry said...

muahahaha: yes i know. but look, some things are not meant to be forced la. we get to hang out and all, i'm alright with that.

... i mean, WHAT else u want me to do?!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey... Why you feeling sad? If you are sad, me sad too. T.T Whatever it is, hope you feel better soon k? I'm here for you ALWAYS. *big hugs*

And on a side note... WHY DIGI?!?! WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?! Bishes Tortoise. XD

Felicia said...

no comment about the what else to do. hey single is da life!!! xD

eh what was on my wishlist ar? does xiah count? get me xiah!! i'm stuck on xiah today xD

Anonymous said...

u changed hp number??? what ur number now? and i guess u are no longer working are u???

sherry said...

bonnie: thanks dear *HUGS back* i know u'll always be there for me :D and oh ya, digi cheaper mah though i still think the coverage sucks. heh.

felixiah: eh if i manage to GET xiah i'll KEEP him woot! hahahahaha kidding!

eR!c: yep i changed my number edi, posted it on circles. and i just stopped working. =)