mood swings

Thursday, June 15, 2006

listening to: put your records on - corrine bailey rae


yep, mood swings hitting me. so now i'm like, crazy happy one moment then down depressed the next and pouty whiny another minute and before u know it i'm grumpy bored.

and i get totally random and i have anything and everything flitting through my mind til i even confuse myself.

and i'm suffering from my seasonal bouts of low self-esteem. oh, u know, where i go "lemme wallow in self-pity cos i think i look like crap and i have thunder thighs and oh yeah i have no boobs, as if u didnt already know that".

yes and dont say i'm being ridiculous. there's a whole lot of truth to how i see myself, so there!

and please la dont take the chance to insult me kao kao cos i'm in such a *cough* delicate *cough* situation now.

and i have no direction in life WOOT somebody please shoot me.

at least i've got anime to watch and books to read. yay! sir thursday! his dark materials trilogy!

but must not read through the night again and only sleep when the sun comes out cos holy shit my face is breaking out. huge zits gaaaaaaaah~!

must convince jialin to watch cars on fri. *practises puppy dog eyes*

i dont know what to do with the daniel cut-out in my room. damn zhor deng la. eh eh but i still *heart* daniel ok.

i. want. to. go. club. bing!

i. want. to. go. ice. skate. ting!

i. want. to. go. on. a. hol. li. day!

dammit la dunno HOW long i havent went ice-skating edi.

...... and i actually feel like studying la. if i bum around any longer i shall be reduced to a puddle of blubbering... er, blubber.

i wanna eat mcD's chocolate sundae cone!

chocolate sundae cone!

chocolate sundae cone!

chocolate sundae cone!

and you, i don't even know why i like you when i shouldn't even like you when i know nothing will happen when i hardly see you anyway when i know you're only probably kidding around though of course i sorta wish you're not and that there's a small little possibility that you might like me, like seriously like me and i know i sound damn insane cos it just seems so weird but oh my fucking gosh i can't believe i might've actually fallen for you dammit it's just so stupid of me, you know?

i couldnt help it, it's all YOUR bloody fault.

4 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes,i take the hint.
how many do u want?10?20???
so we shall forget the italiannies ok?;)

Felicia said...

i want coffee bean ice-blended! I don't care how sick I am!! I'M SICK OF BEING SICKLY AND MY STUPID COUGH!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO MAD at EVERYTHING GYAAAAAARGGGHHHH

SIR THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!! GAWDAMNIT I WANT TO READ THAT TOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND SHERRY MY ANIME!!! Are you even watching them?? Watch watch watch!!!

Btw, Cloud is so cute too hahaha. I am now officially stuck on blond guys. XiahXiahXiah, Cloud and Howl wheeeeeeeeee

ANDREW FORGOT ME NOOOOO *bawl* I want to bawwwwwwwwwllll *sniffles* Tomorrow I shall go play with him again. I feel like mogok and skip my morning class too but can't coz concert time I'm already gonna skip skip skip. BAH.

electronicfly said...

zhor deng le the cut-out...proves how useless Daniel is.


MUAHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHAH!!

sherry said...

muahaha: knew u would say that. haha. look, i'll try not to bring up the topic. fair enough? =)

feli: ya ya finish all ur anime edi. wanna watch the rest of fate stay night~! XD

e-fei: eh eh got use wan la the cardboard cut-out! i kiss it every night before i go to sleep! practise makes perfect WAHAHA!