tagged~

Sunday, June 11, 2006

this time by ee fei. =)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. shakespeare in love! (romance and wit :D )
2. ever after.
3. spirited away. i totally *heart* the movie.
4. someone like you. (cos the idea of men behaving like bulls is hilarious. plus, hugh jackman is hot)

Four places I have lived at:
1. section 17. love that place. my old crush lives right behind my old house WAKAKA.
2. cheras.
3. takeshi kaneshiro's bedroom. (yes it's in my inmagination, so what? XD )
4. the shire! and no, i'm not a hobbit. -_-"

Four books I recommend to everyone:
1. karma sutra - cos everyone needs to enjoy... er, nvm.
1. angela's ashes - frank mc court
2. to kill a mockingbird - harper lee
3. five people you meet in heaven - mitch albom
4. the bible. no, seriously. i love books that i can read forever and this one can take up to more than a lifetime. plus, it's amusing. there's a giant fish in it! (i think.)

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. anything
2. with
3. lotsa
4. CHEESE! XD XD XD XD XD

Four sites I visit daily:
1. friends' blogs.
2. some random blogs
3. i look at girls
4. and i love to look at saaya irie too

(the last two links are LARRY'S daily source of pleasure visits la, not mine.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. in takeshi kaneshiro's bedroom
2. on his bed
3. in his arms
4. and yeah, i'm kidding XD

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

nah, just anyone who wants to do it. =)

2 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

spirited away!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I watched it 4 times in one sitting =P My utter favourite.. <33 But Howl is shooo cuteeee

sherry said...

feli: hahaha yes i know u watched it 4 times in one sitting. (-_-") i wanna watch howl also la. looks quite cute.