ah me

Saturday, July 15, 2006

see, this is what lack of sleep and staying up late does.

am in despondant mood again.

btw yes uni's been pretty ok so far. getting to know people and all is what i like anyway.

thing is sometimes i sorta zone out. i could be happily chatting away one moment and the next i suddenly feel like shutting myself away. alone. hits me every once in a while.

and if u must know, it still hasn't really sunk in that i'm already back on the studying track.

during my first class, i :

1. fell asleep.

2. contemplated skipping class in the near future.

3. then fell asleep again.

woolala.

cannot. must condition myself to study study study whee. ooooh classical and operant conditioning whee.

......

mixed feelings, baby. now that i'm in uni to study i shouldnt be having these. believe it or not, during these two quite hectic weeks there were snatches of time when i'll actually think of you.

(wah, like so drama. i think of many other ppl also la. like you, and you, and oh, you too!)

well actually with so many boring taklimats it's no wonder my mind wandered. heh.

so yeah. do you think of me too ah?

but you know what, forget it. you're just oblivious, aren't you? =)

2 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

A HA HA HA HA HA!!! YOUR JAEJOONG IS SO KAO SILLY!! A HA HA HA but we absolutely love him for it~~

CHANGMIN WAS SO HOT

XIAH WAS SO DARN CUTE/SILLY/HYPER and the best part was him keeping a desperately poker face all through the concert because I just HAD to stand RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and he recognised me laughing away at him.. AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

MICKY is ACTUALLY MY NEW FAVOURITE!! SURPIRSE!!!!! Well of course after Xiah lar..

POOR YUNHO!! SOMEONE GIVE HIM A HUG

NOW THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMMED UP MY HECTIV FOUR DAYS...

WAIT, I GOT TO EXTRA CLOSE TO SUNGMIN FROM SUJU!! WOOT!! ALL MY NO 1 FAVS ARE SO CUTE/CHILDISH/SHY IN PERSON AHAAHHAHAHAAH

Ok kill me. Do you know how much I SUFFERED througout? Ui Hua and Ben got the brunt of it with me yelling at them periodically. >< And suddenly, all staffs are cursing like lorry drivers. I've no idea how many times I've yelled fuck and screw *insert name*

Ok the end. Enough. This is supposed to be comment not post.

sherry said...

hahahaha felicia!!!!! shit la i'm dying to know wat happened wey! what did jaejoongie DO?!?!?! silly as in wat silly??? and xiah SMILED at youuuuuuuu~~~~~!!!!!!!! omg omg omg hahahahahahaha. ehhhhhh pls pls pls when u're free just blog or send me an email bout it??? after u sudah rest, ok? XD