i'm balding

Saturday, July 15, 2006

T_T

like, seriously wey.

was in guardian today when one of the saleswoman handed me a pamphlet smilingly.

the pamphlet was for some hair loss prevention shampoo.

O_o

me: haha, my hair very little?!

woman: *smiles happily* ah, yes!

me: ...... no, you're saying i have very little hair?

woman: *smiles and nods*

me: *voice rises up one pitch* I HAVE VERY LITTLE HAIR?!?!

woman: ya... there~~~ like no hair... *indicates forehead*

me: NO HAIR?!

woman: *smiles and nods* you can try the shampoo... can help wan...

......

ZHA DOU wey!

shit la i better just go and get bangs again.

...... if u must know, i stopped keeping bangs cos i look kiddish enough already without my hair flopping over my eyes in attempt to look kawaii.

time to cut my fringe. high time.

(yes felicia i know u told me my fringe too long edi and OMG HOW WAS THE CONCERT? so sorry i didnt reply ya sorry sorry but tell me how was it k? and JAEJOONGIE~! tell me tell me! tell me how was it like sleeping so close to them hahahahahahahah woot! wah cheh sounds so... wrong. XD )

ah shit forgot got stuff suppose to search. i'm like, the lousiest group member u can get. *cough*

3 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

Halo. nice blog. Not to blog whore or anything but could you change my link in your blog? Its not http://tilia.blogdrive.com anymore. It's http://spankyouverymuch.blogdrive.com. The old one became some spam dating blog. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Balding? Maybe you need some YunNam. Hahahahaha!

I miss you Shewwy... :3

sherry said...

tilia: aha. so that's the new url.

bonnie: i'm NOT balding! the silly woman was blind i tell u, blind! and i miss u too dear... >_<