i can't think of a title

Saturday, August 19, 2006

pensive.

what did i do today?

so where is the passion when you need it the most.

is it just me or is everything shrinking further and further out of reach?

you kick up the leaves and the magic is lost.

sometimes i feel so far-removed. too wrapped up in my comfort zone. i get impatient with myself yet i won't budge, i refuse to see things the way they are.

you sing a sad song just to turn it around

but i can't turn it around. at least not yet.

i get the feeling all this despondancy pours out during times like these as they've been repressed for too much for too long.

i dont think you'd see me like this. nah. cos i don't have the guts. and plus it's just too weird for me. yeah, me. i don't care so much of how you'd take it muahaha.

*mood bounces back unexpectedly*

so here're what's been happenening lately. in my life of course. *flips hair*

- got locked out of uni campus one hot sunny afternoon. wtf la, they go and change the timing of closing the gate and all.

- kononnya got rape case in my uni just recently but it's not my coll la. wat's amusing is that i walked there alone at night on 2 occasions some time during the rape case hahaha. it's SAFE la haiyo.

- NO WATER last wed night. but (the one and only) guys' block got water. hello, where's the justice? make THEM carry pails of water la!

- have to go study now bye bye~

[edit] hey heard that there was another rape case again in a diff college this time. woot. i also scared edi hahaha. so erm people out there, be careful la. lock your room door and all. i'm pretty sure it doesnt just happen in my uni.

4 tortoises in a row!:

electronicfly said...

get pepper spray...

Felicia said...

already got peppper spray and i broke the cute keychain, making the beads roll all over the floor. i think HELP cleaning lady going to wonder why got colourful plastic beads rolling about *dumdeedum*

Ui Hua's gone!!! Woaaahhh~~ You know belu, really hit me that he's GOOOONNNNEEE MUAHAHAHAHAAHA oh but Poh is feeling the absence la..

other than that, I couldn't help nodding in agreement at some of your statements. I feel so STUCK. Like.. everything seems so bleak and gray lately, like I feel maybe I'm actually after something that's just too impossible.

I've lost all will in regards to studying at coll. Suddenly whatever I study seems so irrelevant.

I feel...lost..I think..

And parting words, as safe it may be, take all precautions. We never know when it's really safe or not.

Heck I'm cynical enough to say we've no free will, no direction or purpose in life, safety is but and illusion and so is freedom.

Ok there, I'm officially done ranting and banging head on wall

sherry said...

e-fei: ok~ i'll try to remember? haha but erm at times like that i dont think pepper spray could help much.

flea: eh eh how much u bought ur pepper spray? and yeah, ui hua left edi hor. hmm. *cough* poor poh. she's so gonna miss him... anyway hope u get all ur work done on time k! damn scary la u. and i'll try to erm take precautions and all. yeah. *nods*

Felicia said...

RM 13.90.. Works for all of three sprays but then again, who's so stupid to even wish to use it once..

Oh boy, if that dog comes after me again I WILL SO USE IT!! LIKE ALL THREE TIMES AT ONCE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...beware the person who tries to get at an angry flea. The flea bites..

Oh ya, try not to break the cute keychain. And also, three is enough if you're not going to spray it like Poh's..