taking a breather

Sunday, August 13, 2006

crazy sial. well, at least work has been keeping me busy. sorta.

managed to squeeze in SHOPPING yesterday wahahahahahhaha *HAPPY*

went pc fair and then shopping in klcc. me now have creative mp3 player :D

but 512mb oni cos 1G sudah habis ='(

and i also want laptop~ and digial camera~

*slaps self*

quite a number of romances blossoming in college. can already see couples emerging. O_o is it just me or it seems that it happens really fast?

oh well, some people are just... erm, lucky? *cough*

no, lucky is the girl whose hand was held by jj lin jun jie as he sang saranghaeyo ARGH me so jealous!!!!

*SNIFF*

good thing assignments and exams are keeping me moving, time seems to pass really fast (omfg is it already sunday?!) and i have good excuse reason to push things to the back of my head and maybe forget about it.

running away is good, u know? almost as good as acting blur.

oh c'mon, it's not really my fault anyway.

>_<

0 tortoises in a row!: