go me!

Monday, November 06, 2006

i finally did it.

and i didnt even take one last look.

either i've let go, or... ok let's just stick to i've let go. *sort of in denial*

but nvm anyway this calls for a celebration! XD

still feel like dancing. =)

*dances*

----------------------------------------

p/s: eh shud i mem-beta-kan this blog? ck, tell me wat's it bout besides the privacy thingy. me lazy to 'take a tour' =P

----------------------------------------

*goes back to dancing*

8 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

i bet you threw Daniel away right??
Finally you see the wisdom in it..

sherry said...

e-fei: what?! NO! daniel is still safe in my room ok.

...... that sounds kinda wrong. haha.

Felicia said...

Ryomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... My Fujiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I wanna be Karupin!!! There done with my spazz of the day *falls on floor from exhaustion*

Anonymous said...

e-fei's comment made me laugh so much.
u can label ur blogs..like categories it..so its pretty cool, so its like looking at kennysia and all the private domains blogs.

Anonymous said...

haha..what did u get rid of?

that ck is me rite haha..i assume it is la ok ;p

actually nothing much abt beta la..probably it's just an upgrade? n like reb said, u can label ur blog posts..& the privacy thing again..oh but u know how it's super memafankan if you change ur settings, u have to go republish ur blog again..with beta u don't have to keep on doing it coz it'll automatically do it for u..

sherry said...

flea: u are quite scary sometimes, u know? hahaha. been a long time since i've spazzed over anime myself. =)

reb: oh be quiet =P and ooo, ok, so i guess beta is better. so u also beta-kan ur blog edi la?

ck: hahahaha, yes, of cos the ck is u laaaaa! and thx for telling me ya, hehe. =)

Anonymous said...

no. havent got that privilege yet.

sherry said...

reb: haha ya, didnt know not all can beta until u told me.