kena tagged by one and all -_-"

Saturday, January 06, 2007

haha, been a while since i've done one of them memes. this is thanks to xue, flea and poh. =P

Layer ONE: On the Outside
Name: sherry wong
Birth Date: 19th march
Current status: single, might be available, NOT desperate (right)
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: brown under the sun.
Righty or Left: right
Zodiac Sign: fishies

Layer TWO: On the Inside
Your Heritage: cina mui
Your Fear: clowns. *cough*
Your Weaknesses: i never seem to grow up. wait, that's more of an annoyance. oh well.
Your Perfect Pizza: hawaiian and/or pepperoni with lots of cheese.

Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: oh, it's past 3pm?
Your bedtime: when the sun comes out.
Your most missed memory: uh, i dunno, playing pepsi-cola in primary school? that was random, btw. and i wouldnt really mind playing pepsi-cola once again, come think of it.

Layer FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: vanilla coke
McD or Burger King: mcDs
Single or Group Dates: group first, single later.
Adidas or Nike: uh, skechers. haha.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: is this a trick question?
Cappucino or Coffee: cappucino! love it.

Layer FIVE: Do You...
Smoke: indeed i do.
Curse: indeed i don't.

Layer SIX: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: hahahaha.
Gone to the mall: too many times. am getting a little sick of mid valley.
Been on stage: nope
Eaten sushi: yesh~
Dyed your hair: nope

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game:
you bet.
Changed who you were to fit in: i suppose so?

Layer EIGHT:
Age you're hoping to be married: after 25, before 30. you hear that, stupid soulmate of mine? better appear by then, tau! bugger.

Layer NINE: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye Color: i like blue eyes and green eyes. the piercing kind.
Hair Color: mmm, blond for the boyish look, and dark for the sexy look.
Short or Long Hair: longish hair. totally gets me.

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: THIS.
1 hour ago: THIS.
4.5 hours ago: THIS... oh ok, too exaggerated. prob was in the cable car in genting.
1 month ago: holiday~! which is now obviously over gah.
1 year ago: hols fresh after stpm.

Layer ELEVEN: Finish The Sentence
I love: potato chips and ice blended coffee.
I feel: pretty content actually, but marred by a bit of stress.
I hate: when i'm misunderstood.
I hide: my massive boobs and pretend that i'm flat-chested.
I miss: quite a few people, but one in particular.
I need: more money. MONEY, dammit.

Layer TWELVE:
Tag Five People: you, you, you, and you. oh five, is it? ok, YOU too then.

have fun! *throws confetti!*

8 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

you smoke? -_-

Anonymous said...

yeah, i saw her smoked in genting. it was about 3am in the morning and i heard a noise at the balcony . i went out and saw her smoking, buut she doesnt know it

sherry said...

flea: indeed i do. hahaha wth, why can't i stop saying that?!

daniel: who said i dont know? u even asked me for some fags cos u wanted to smoke too. eh btw, send me pics ya!

Felicia said...

*mulls it over* trying to figure out if it's your sarcasm or what........... =.= see la my skills in recognising whether you telling the truth or not also mati already...

i shall go with sarcasm this time...*blows nose* T___________T stupid dust from spring cleaning killing my nose...*damn irritated*

Felicia said...

or maybe it's true...coz I don't remember Daniel having a sense of humour like that hahahaahhahhahaa xD ok im going crazy coz its late and im super tired after marathon DVD show whole day...

Felicia said...

sheep... I keep forgetting what I want to write thus this is total spammage coz I keep hitting publish before I'm done... =.=

Wanted to say if you do indeed smoke, then I shall just say stupid and wait for you to call me stupid if I go through my plans with YooChun ya... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

you think I've officially gone nuts? Night ramblings suck....

rebekah said...

i thought u hate the smell of cigarettes. oh, that's li qin and me. wait. it was suppose to be sarcastic aint it. cause u do curse. :P

man, u confuse ppl sometimes.

don't get too bad humoured lah. maybe u need someone like me to calm ur senses...hahahahhahaha. okay. that was utter lame...

sigh.

sherry said...

flea: hahaha, omg of course i never smoked la. i HATE smoke wth. and u damn evil, say daniel no sense of humour! =P

reb: yes i do hate smell of cigs. CANNOT take it wey. haha, and i confuse ppl ALL the time, i know. =P