i can't be bothered with a title this time

Sunday, February 04, 2007

my phone is mocking me. it refuses to emit ring-tones unless i smack it. real hard.

my head's so heavy and i'm too sleepy to even drag myself to bed wth.

i finally get to be online and am surveying my msn list. someone is emo-ing, someone is in desperate need of sleep, someone is looking for her racket, someone is ranting rather randomly, and someone isn't online.

i like australia, but australia is mean cos she steals my friends.

today dad turns 62, and he's old. doesn't look his age though, something which he's undoubtedly proud of. *cough*

off to sleep, and then back to attacking my books and papers.

i can't think straight anymore but i can't help but find myself thinking of......

... nvm.

2 tortoises in a row!:

electronicfly said...

i think your phone is getting infuenced by its owner. It's getting kinky.hehhehehehhe

sherry said...

fei: wahahaha, eh eh, how did u know i'm kinky? XD kidding, i'm not la ya. ahem.