yes hello

Sunday, March 04, 2007

am still alive and kicking and have not gone into hiatus! well, blame it on my preference of stoning and emo-ing instead of blogging now. oh and heroes plus grey's anatomy (which rock!) and to some small extent, goong (which doesnt rock as much but can't really say as i've only watched a bit).

lack of updates could also be attributed to the gila-ness of my comp these past few days. and no, i don't know wat's wrong with it. NOOB, remember. my comp just DIED on me. well ok, technically it did not DIE but i can't think of how else to say it. and oh u can see this post because it miraculously came alive again under my cousin's magic touch wth. -_-"

still, he couldnt pin-point what's wrong. feeling incredibly pressured and stressed because big assignment due this coming week and i'm screwed if i dont have my comp.

anyway, things have happened and one of them is friendships in process =) and then there are people who i can't bring myself to turn to anymore. no one's fault really, people change. and we move on, or at least i'm trying to. shouldnt be too hard as i'll be getting busy. i mean, zomg how in the world did time pass by SO FAST? 2nd tests coming REAL SOON and then it'll be finals and this sem would end just like that. fuiyoh, am still in O_o mode. still, am grateful i didnt do too badly for my 1st test (except for stats because stats is stupid and so am i). or it'll be added stress wth.

feel a little like i'm standing on a precipice. new beginning. i'll be on a 3 month probation, but was told that it's just formality (i hope?). pay's good enough, and i'm looking forward to the experience i'll gain. and speaking of which, i'm pretty much inexperienced and this could get in the way or impede the project. still, it's all about learning new experiences and learn i shall. plus, i'll be forced to seriously manage my time and take on responsibilities, which i havent done since... high school? oh, haha.

and that's good, because i'll be having my hands full and mind occupied. so things that wont matter will be taking a backseat, something i should have done a long time ago.

i'm looking forward to my very-soon-to-be hectic schedule. =D

oh wait. here's a pic of me in case some of u forgot how i look like.



and also because i love those pink umbrella flowers! someone please steal one for me. i WANT them pink umbrella flowers! they're so pwettyyyyy~ XD

...... but not as "pwettyyyyy~" as me wth. ya ya i know i'm doing the silly v thingy whatever la ya. cos i'm like, SO cute mah. -_-"

k, that's all! bye!

3 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

wth,I was already unscrewing the umbrellas off their branches,and there you were yelling at me to stop.

now say you want them pula.cis.

Felicia said...

LOL!!!!! xDDD Xue should have ignored her and carted it away la...

sherry said...

muahahaha: hehe, i wasnt yelling at u to stop, was merely pulling u away. wanna unscrew also do it more discreetly mah!

felicia: hahahaha, it can't be unscrewed! i tried. heh.