somebody make me smile

Sunday, March 18, 2007

1. i have probably failed my stats exam spectacularly.

2. more than three cups of coffee in a row upsets my tummy.

3. i don't want monday to come. i hate mondays more than ever.

4. mood flunctuating thanks to hormones and stress.

5. i don't like doing assignments in bm.

and i thought i had nothing for you anymore so go away, don't come back and confuse me. because for some reason i get muddled up easily when it comes to you. i'm not supposed to.

i am getting a little older and it feels like i'm packing up my childhood and teenage years into a balloon and letting it go and i'm standing there watching it float up up and away til it's nothing but a minute speck in the maddeningly blue cloudless sky.

...... oh and i lost all my scrubs season 1 til 5 cos i forgot to save them b4 my comp got reformatted. *smacks forehead*

how dumb am i? -_-"

i love grey's anatomy but scrubs is still THE best. nothing beats scrubs, man.

can't wait to get ice blended coffee this coming week. kopi satu, only in upm. WAHAHA. XD

0 tortoises in a row!: