help

Sunday, April 29, 2007

question: my mp3 player just literally died on me. WHY?

A. it hates me.
B. it hates my music.
C. it hates itself.
D. i forgot how to switch it on so i just assumed it's dead.

no no no it's not the battery. was already fully charged. it was fine when i plugged it in my comp to send over a song to jo ann. then i SAFELY REMOVED it after the song was sent.

then after some time, i plugged it in again cos i decided i like the song jo ann sent me and wanted to put it in. but comp didnt recognize my player. ok, puzzled. unplugged and tried to switch it on.

cannot switch on wth?

like, seriously cannot switch on. it's LIFELESS.

i think it's still under warranty but can't find the receipt anywhere. DON'T GO "......" because i already have. and anyway i think it could be my fault it's dead.

...... damn BEI.

end of story.

random: muse is bloody awesome. BUT I CAN'T LISTEN NOW COS MP3 PLAYER KAPUT.


[edit]: YAY i revived my player! reset wth. am still puzzled as to what the heck happened but nvm! come celebrate with me! *dances with random idiot!*

2 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

*read everything with half amusement*

sherry said...

flea: omg i realise how stupid i sound HAHAHAHAHA.

well not like i'm not la, rite. -_-"