damn stupid

Sunday, May 06, 2007

like, seriously. the only comment that went through my mind when i read it. damn stupid. too incredulous to even roll my eyes. i'm derisive.

been having a lot of encounters with idiots lately.

...... ok fine, to be fair i've also had my own share of stupidity. like leading a bunch of senior citizens and not being able to find the elevator. DAMN BEI wtf.

sometimes i feel so incompetent la. doesn't help when i look like how i am.

i need to go out shopping. REALLY REALLY. and a vacation, pd seems so long ago. ='(

anyway, it's a sunday afternoon, i've just finally had a good night's sleep, and i plan on doing absolutely nothing today except to bum around. YES DAMN HAPPY.

and play with isaac. i missed him so much! *huggles isaac*



i don't like this funny hat on my head!
it makes me look girly! *fidgets* =(



...... maybe i do look very cute in this funny hat.
can't someone hand me a mirror? *sulks*



isaac smiles~ see that tiny dimple? XD



isaac kaepoh. looking at what ah?


he's getting biggggg. =)

p.s. mcD's banana pie is back~! everyone, celebrate! XD

0 tortoises in a row!: