may is damn suey

Thursday, May 24, 2007

and wow it rhymes.

my little ickle green kancil just kena langgar this afternoon. =(

both me and the other driver's at fault la. anyway she langgar me and her car's quite ok. old toyota, damn kuat la. my kancil macam milo tin all kemek wth. a bit of an impact cos she was driving pretty fast, vaguely remember myself crashing to the side of my car. at least didnt fly out of window la hor hahahahahahah. ha.

*cough*

and two weeks ago kancil dearest kena langgar by taxi also. ya taxi driver was totally at fault. he was damn malu some more.

bei la.

then ah, last year i langgar that bmw coupe... also in may.

-____-"

quite tulan hor.

...... but ok la, i'm pretty lucky i got off without a scratch. it'll be a pain living without my car for the next couple of... er dunno how long la it'll take to repair cos i'm damn ditzy ok. so i have no car no transport none of u really know where i live woot so i shall be hermit la ya.

still, i'm fine. =) my colleagues were all very nice, and my superiors as too. teman me at police station and when i waited for my dad after that. even my aunt called me out of the blue... ok my superior's mum, so it's not that out of the blue.

very grateful for all the help and concern shown. even the lady who langgar me felt bad and was very concerned, though it wasnt 100% her fault.

and daddy dearest too. feel damn guilty la for putting him through all this... again. =(

anyway people people moral of story drive carefully wth.

5 tortoises in a row!:

ьем said...

phwoar..glad you're ok..must be really freaky for you.

sherry said...

ck: hey dear, thanks =) a little freaky but it isnt that bad la heh.

Anonymous said...

eh, what happened to my comment???

now i can't remember what i said.

take deep breaths and go slow. do be careful next time yeah? :)

anyway, if u really can't make it on sunday, let us know lah..we'll take a cut out of u or something. HAHAHA.

sherry said...

reb: eh? apa comment? anyway, thanks, i'll be careful. i have to -_-". and i can make it on sun la, but if u all want to stick to 1u, i'll need someone to pick me from kj station. =) and be prepared for me being very late HAHA. kidding =P

Anonymous said...

Aiyayayi... Unlucky tortoise. I read somewhere that people in some country kiss the shell of tortoises for good luck. Maybe someone kissed you and took all your luck. XD

Just kidding.

Hope you're doing well, dear... And glad to know you were alright and not hurt. That's what matters most. :) *huggles*