people!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

really really sorry for those unreplied msn messages yesterday. i left my office at 3pm something, leaving my comp on and everything.

and by the time i got back at 9pm at night, office sudah locked. -_-"

so i wasnt ignoring all of you, k!

and i certainly wasnt watching grey's anatomy la -_-" dah habis watching watever's available. heroes also. sighhhh i miss grey's and heroes already! *withdrawal symptoms*!

and yes i know u all wanna watch pirates ya? ok ok can. though i watched it yesterday and reb, before u kill me, i have a VERY good reason wth. really, hear me out b4 u go berserk. 10th is still on, dont worry. i'll drag my hot piece of ass out to meet u girls. =)

in fact i'll drag that ass out to meet up with as many of u as possible la adfhlaksdjfhasl.

i miss my car terribly. =(

btw am thinking of getting a laptop. should i? and if yes, anyone up to teman-ing me? *big shiny watery anime eyes*

missing isaac too. eh sis, since u actually drop by my blog ah, why not just leave a tag on how isaac's doing? or sms me cos i know u all miss me so much WAHAHA.

=)

2 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

monkey. how can?

u have to belanja us caramel popcorn i dont care! :)

sherry said...

reb: hahaha, sorry! but hey, i'm watching it with u all anyway! =D